Cyber Essentials Certification
Cyber Essentials is a Government backed and industry supported scheme assisting businesses in protecting themselves against the ever growing threat of cyber attacks, and provides you certification demonstrating to your business partners, customers and regulators that you take cyber security seriously.
We are a Certification Body, who have been trained and are licensed by ‘The IASME Consortium’ or IASME to help you become certified.
The Benefits of Certification
- Cyber Essentials can help your organisation in many ways
- Reassure customers that you take cyber security seriously
- Be listed in a Directory of organisations awarded Cyber Essentials
- Attract new business with the assurance that you have cyber security measures in place
What is Cyber Essentials?
COST FROM £300 + VAT
Cyber Essentials provides 5 core controls that when implemented correctly can prevent around 80% of cyber-attacks.
These are: Boundary Firewalls and Internet Gateways, Secure Configuration, User Access Control, Malware Protection, Patch Management
Our Cyber Security Expert can help you understand these terms and what is required.
- A fixed price assessment
- A fully managed Cyber Essentials certification service
- Pre-assessment consultancy to ensure you understand the Cyber Essentials process
- Full email & telephone support throughout the certification process
- Access to our Cyber Essentials Secure Portal
- On completion, receive a formal Cyber Essentials Certificate and Cyber Insurance for you Business worth up to £25,000 *
* must be UK domiciled Organisation with less than £20m of annual turnover.